High end racing gloves with real titanium protector
The racing gloves SPECTER offer maximum safety and dexterity for professional drivers.
The outer shell is made of high quality goat skin and real kangaroo leather on the palm. The cuff is enclosed by a large, flexible protector with integrated velcro. An additional velcro strap is also located at the wrist.
The real highlight however is located on the back side: an extremely robust protector made of hard plastic and real titanium is guarding the knuckles. An additional set of hard Carbolex protectors is located on the palm side.
Finally the complete back side is reinforced with one layer of tear-resistant & cut-proof Kevlar as well as a second layer of EASA FOAM which will absorb kinetic energy in case of impact.
- 169.90 EUR incl. tax
- Outside: 70% goat skin, 30% kangaroo leather. Inside: 50% Poleyster, 50% Para-Aramide
- Care instructions
c C H K U
Buy online now
- Outer shell made of high quality goat skin
- Real kangaroo leather on the palm side
- Velcro at the cuff and the wrist
- Stretch inserts for high dexterity
- Perfect grip thanks to the kangaroo leather on the palm side
- Ventilation holes in the knuckle protector
- Pre-curved fingers
- Extremely robust knuckle protector with real titanium
- Carbolex protectors on the palm side
- Protective pads with Gigatex on the fingers
- Large, flexible protector enclosing on the cuff
- EASA FOAM on the back side
- Tear resistant, cut-proof Kevlar on the back side
- Joined small finger
- Reinforcements on the palm side
In this product
EASA FOAM is a polyurethane with highly shock absorbent properties. Yet it is also flexible, offers a high freedom of movement and provides a good wearing comfort.
GIGATEX is made of 52% polyurethane, 48% PET and is highly abrasion resistant. It is mostly used in areas which are prone to injury.
Kangaroo leather is claimed to be "one of the strongest, most lightweight leathers available" with excellent breathability and sweat resistance.
Questions & answers
Do you have a question about this product? Send us a message.Ask a question
Buy in a local shop instead
Use our dealer search to find a shop in your area which sells ORINA products.Find a dealer