Waterproof sports gloves with FireShell
- Black / White
- 149.90 EUR incl. tax
- Outside: 85% leather, 10% amara, 5% Gigatex. Inside: 50% polyester, 50% Para-Aramid
Buy online now
- Outer Shell made of high-quality Technalin.Gold leather
- AquaFit membrane (100% waterproof, windproof and breathable)
- Velcro straps on the cuff and wrist
- Stretch insert on the back side and on the thumb
- Pre-curved fingers
- Comfortable CareLock velcro
- Perforated leather on the back side
- Hard knuckle protector on the back side
- Highly abraison-resistant Carbolex protectors on the palm side
- Gigatex protective padding on the small finger
- Reinforcements and protectors on the fingers
- FireShell Kevlar with glass fibre on the back side (fire resistant, extremely tear- and cut resistant)
- Cuff protector
In this product
The AquaFit membrane can withstand a pressure of more than 15000mm water column (WC), reaches a breathability as high as 10.000g / m /24h and is absolutely windproof. This membrane is mostly used in our IFT gloves.
EASA FOAM is a polyurethane with highly shock absorbent properties. Yet it is also flexible, offers a high freedom of movement and provides a good wearing comfort.
GIGATEX is made of 52% polyurethane, 48% PET and is highly abrasion resistant. It is mostly used in areas which are prone to injury.
Technalin.Gold is a smooth, high-quality leather which convinces through its practically new appearance even after frequent use.
This high-quality hook & look closure is softer and much more comfortable to the touch.
This special variant of the extremely tear-resistant Dupont Kevlar has been combined with glass fiber, which makes the material highly heat resistant.
Questions & answers
Do you have a question about this product? Send us a message.Ask a question
Buy in a local shop instead
Use our dealer search to find a shop in your area which sells ORINA products.Find a dealer