2910 Kevlar Pro
Racing gloves with Kevlar Shield
Much like with the Kevlar Evo gloves, the brand new Kevlar Shield material is being used here. This means that the tear-resistant, cutproof Kevlar material is not on the inside of the back hand as usual but instead it comprises the complete outside of the back hand. The result is a glove with a lower weight and higher dexterity with no compromises on safety.
Speaking of safety, the Kevlar Pro gloves come with a number of such features: EASA FOAM Shock Absorber on the back side will absorb parts of the kinetic energy in case of an impact. The Carbolex protector on the knuckles is complemented by additional Carbolex protectors on the edge of the hand as well as protective pads on the fingers.
Meanwhile, high quality, comfortable and resistant kangaroo leather on the palm side will provide the best possible grip and feel.
- Black / Red
- 119.90 EUR incl. tax
Buy online now
- Extremely tear resistant, cutproof and heat resistant Kevlar Shield on the back side
- High quality kangaroo leather on the palm side
- Velcro strap on the cuff and the wrist
- Cowhide inserts for improv
- Integrated ventilation in the knuckle protector
- Skin-friendly CareLock velcro
- Anti bacterial TEXRA Silver lining on the back side
- EASA FOAM Shock Absorber on the back side
- Carbolex knuckle protector with real Carbon
- Carbolex protector on the edge of the hand
- Extremely abraison resistant SuperFabric protective pad on the palm side
- Several reinforcements
- Connective joint between the two outer fingers
- Protective pads on the fingers
- Tear resistant, cutproof and heat resistant Kevlar Shield
In this product
EASA FOAM is a polyurethane with highly shock absorbent properties. Yet it is also flexible, offers a high freedom of movement and provides a good wearing comfort.
TEXRA lining balances the temperature by absorbing moisture in mere seconds and evaporating it. It is anti-bacterially treated, does not slip and feels soft and comfortable on the hands.
Technalin.Gold is a smooth, high-quality leather which convinces through its practically new appearance even after frequent use.
SuperFabric® brand material provides a strong resistance to cutting as well as high abrasion- and wear-resistance. It is commonly used to protect injury-prone areas.
Contrary to ordinary usage scenarios where Kevlar material is used inside the gloves, Kevlar Shield comprises the outer shell of the gloves instead, allowing for an even thinner glove.
This high-quality hook & look closure is softer and much more comfortable to the touch.
Kangaroo leather is claimed to be "one of the strongest, most lightweight leathers available" with excellent breathability and sweat resistance.
Questions & answers
Do you have a question about this product? Send us a message.Ask a question
Buy in a local shop instead
Use our dealer search to find a shop in your area which sells ORINA products.Find a dealer