Outlast® winter gloves with neoprene-cuff
The winter glove HOUSTON offers an unbeatable combination of high-quality materials. The comfortable, anti-bacterially treated Thermax inner lining is supplemented by Outlast® that absorbs the body heat and releases it when needed. Several paddings, material reinforcements and the highly abrasion resistant Gigatex does not only provide for a high-wearing comfort but also protect the prone areas of the hand. The neoprene cuff with the elastic band also offers a convenient way to enclose the sleeves of the jacket
- Black / Red
- 79.90 EUR incl. tax
- Back: 87% Polyamide, 8% Leather, 5% Polyester / Front: 45% Leather, 35% Polyamide, 20% Polyester
Buy online now
- High-quality Soratex outer shell material
- 100% waterproof, breatheable AquaDry Membrane
- Temperature regulating Outlast®Material
- Comfortable, anti-bacterially treated Thermax inner lining
- Technalin Gold Cowhide Leather on the palm
- Small velcro strap on the wrist
- Shock dampening SD Gel pad on the heel of the hand
- Stretch panels on the thumb and back of the hand
- Neoprene cuff with elastic band for a convenient way of enclosing the jacket's sleeves.
- Highly abraison resistant Gigatex at the edge of the hand
- Reinforcement on the palm side
- Protective padding on the fingers, the knuckles and at the cuff
- Interlite reflective material on the fingers
In this product
Soratex fibers have a smaller diameter than other nylon fabrics. The material is softer, finer, water resistant but also abrasion-proof and offers a significantly better wearing comfort.
The AquaDry membrane is 100% waterproof and windproof.
GIGATEX is made of 52% polyurethane, 48% PET and is highly abrasion resistant. It is mostly used in areas which are prone to injury.
Either during darkness or low visibility — INTERLITE SAFETY works even in the worst weather conditions. Light is reflected back to the source with a high level of intensity which provides an important advantage in traffic.
Technalin.Gold is a smooth, high-quality leather which convinces through its practically new appearance even after frequent use.
The special microfibers create a soft material with billions of air chambers. Thermax does not retain moisture but allows it to evaporate.
Outlast® materials complement the wearing comfort by absorbing excess body heat, storing it in micro-capsules and giving it back only when needed.
Questions & answers
Do you have a question about this product? Send us a message.Ask a question
Buy in a local shop instead
Use our dealer search to find a shop in your area which sells ORINA products.Find a dealer
Recently viewed items
Very thin, waterproof OutDry® gloves
Vintage leather gloves
1318 EU Netzteil (charger)
Charger with EU plug
Waterproof, padded leather gloves