Winter gloves with Climashield and ThermoTex
Just like its predecessor KINSTON, the winter gloves SCORE can convince with their great fitting and the heat-reflective ThermoTex material on the back side of the lining. Thanks to the AquaDry membrane, these gloves are also 100% waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Protection is provided by the abraison-resistant Gigatex pads on the palm side as well as the hard plastic protector on the knuckles. Moreover, the conductive material on the thumb and index finger allow for the use of most navigation systems.
- Front side: Polyester, back side: ThermoTex
- Black / Gray
- 69.90 EUR incl. tax
- 70% polyamide, 20% leather, 10% amara
- Care instructions
d C H K U
Buy online now
- High quality Soratex outer shell material
- AquaDry membrane (100% waterproof, windproof, breathable)
- Velcro straps at the cuff and the wrist
- Goat skin on the palm side
- Rain wiper on the left index finger
- Joint buckle to connect the left and right hand
- Great fitting thanks to pre-curved fingers and fixed lining
- Silicone printing on the palm side
- Stretch inserts on the back side and on the fingers for high dexterity
- Heat-reflective ThermoTex material on the back side of the lining
- Abraison resistant Gigatex pads on the palm side
- Reinforcements on the palm side
- Hard knuckle protector
- Light protective pads on the fingers
- Interlite reflective material on the cuff and on the fingers
In this product
Soratex fibers have a smaller diameter than other nylon fabrics. The material is softer, finer, water resistant but also abrasion-proof and offers a significantly better wearing comfort.
The AquaDry membrane is 100% waterproof and windproof.
GIGATEX is made of 52% polyurethane, 48% PET and is highly abrasion resistant. It is mostly used in areas which are prone to injury.
The Thermotex aluminum foil reflects natural body heat and insulates it from the wind.
Either during darkness or low visibility — INTERLITE SAFETY works even in the worst weather conditions. Light is reflected back to the source with a high level of intensity which provides an important advantage in traffic.
Climashield is a soft, slim insulation featuring a four-way inherent stretch for ultimate flexibility. This insulation innovation delivers Industry-leading warmth in a revolutionarily thin package.
Questions & answers
Do you have a question about this product? Send us a message.Ask a question
Buy in a local shop instead
Use our dealer search to find a shop in your area which sells ORINA products.Find a dealer
Recently viewed items
Kidney belt with mesh
Waterproof, padded leather gloves
Outlast® winter gloves with neoprene-cuff
Waterproof touring gloves made of soft sheepskin