Light winter gloves with Outlast®
These winter gloves offer a rich set of features in the medium price range. Hidden in between the high-quality Soratex outer shell material and the comfortable Thermax lining is a layer of Outlast material. This temperature-regulating material contains micro capsules which will store the body heat and only release it when needed.
Protection comes in the form of material reinforcements, paddings and a very light and flexible knuckle protector. The silicone printing on the palm as well as several stretch inserts still provides for a high freedom of movement and a safe grip.
- 69.90 EUR incl. tax
- Back: 75% Polyamide, 15% Leather, 10% Polyester / Front: 55% Leather, 30% Polyamide, 15% Polyester
Buy online now
- High-quality Soratex outer shell material
- 100% waterproof, breathable AquaDry-Membrane
- Outlast®temperature regulating lining
- Comfortable Thermax inner lining
- Technalin Gold Cowhide leather on the palm Velcro strap on the cuff and wrist
- Stretch panels on the finger and the back of the hand for a high freedom of movement
- Wiper on the left index finger Silicone print on the palm for a secure grip
- Material reinforcements on the fingers and on the palm
- Padding on the cuff and palm
- Highly abrasion resistant SuperFabric® on the edge of the hand
- Light, flexible knuckle guard
- Interlite reflective material on the cuff
In this product
Soratex fibers have a smaller diameter than other nylon fabrics. The material is softer, finer, water resistant but also abrasion-proof and offers a significantly better wearing comfort.
The AquaDry membrane is 100% waterproof and windproof.
Either during darkness or low visibility — INTERLITE SAFETY works even in the worst weather conditions. Light is reflected back to the source with a high level of intensity which provides an important advantage in traffic.
Technalin.Gold is a smooth, high-quality leather which convinces through its practically new appearance even after frequent use.
SuperFabric® brand material provides a strong resistance to cutting as well as high abrasion- and wear-resistance. It is commonly used to protect injury-prone areas.
The special microfibers create a soft material with billions of air chambers. Thermax does not retain moisture but allows it to evaporate.
Outlast® materials complement the wearing comfort by absorbing excess body heat, storing it in micro-capsules and giving it back only when needed.
Questions & answers
Do you have a question about this product? Send us a message.Ask a question
Buy in a local shop instead
Use our dealer search to find a shop in your area which sells ORINA products.Find a dealer
Recently viewed items
Vintage leather gloves
3368 Winston Ladies
Waterproof OutDry motorcycle gloves
Slim fit all season gloves for ladies
Heated winter gloves with Climashield